Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SNATCH


The film Snatch written and directed by Guy Ritchie, is one of my all time favorites for many different reasons. The dialouge itself if witty and quite hilarious in my opinion, and is very fast paced which stays inline with the pacing of the film itself. Ritchie employs a hectic, intense energy when it comes to his directing style here, and that's the reason the film plays so well to me. The plot itself is all over the place, but in a good way if that makes sense.Throughout the film things just seem to fall into place like fate for most of the characters, while others have their own tricks and throw in a few good twists. The characters are my favorite part of the film, especially Brad Pitt's character who is pretty funny throughout. I'm kind of an action junkie too, so the fights and gunplay throughout only add to my love of the film as well. I believe anyone who enjoys fast paced films, with plenty of action and dark humor can appreciate the movie and should check it out. Trailer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment